cucumber agua fresca is the only summer drink that keeps you coolness from your inner body and feels. This drink is Vitamins for your body.
About Cucumber Agua Fresca
- An agua fresca is a light, non-alcoholic drink.
- The translation literally means “fresh water” or “cool water.”
- It’s popular in Mexico, Central America, and the US.
- It’s usually made with fruits, flowers, seeds, etc. that are blended with sugar and water.
- IT’S REALLY MY FAVORITE THING EVER RIGHT NOW.
Benefits of cucumber agua fresca
Cucumber agua fresca helps keep you hydrated, and cucumbers are also high in antioxidants and rich in vitamin C, manganese, beta carotene, that can help with de-bloating, lowering your blood pressure, and supporting healthy skin. Perfect for everyone.
- 3 small cucumbers, cut into chunks
- 10 fresh basil leaves (or mint!)
- ice for serving
- 2 whole limes, unpeeled and cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste or fresh lemongrass (can also use ginger)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cup water + an additional 2 cups water later
- Blend the cucumbers, basil, limes, lemongrass, sugar, honey, and 2 cups water together until smooth-ish.
- Using a fine-mesh strainer to catch all the pulp, pour the agua fresca into a pitcher. Discard pulp.
- Mix an additional 2 cups water into the pitcher. Store in the fridge and serve over ice!